- A nurse from the facility will contact you before your day of surgery. At a minimum you will receive a call in afternoon prior to your day of surgery to let you know your scheduled time to arrive at the facility. If no one has called, please call the facility for instructions. Our Main phone number is : 561 300 1400
- Please call the facility to talk with a nurse during business hours if there is a change in your physical condition such as a cold, fever or respiratory problems in the days before your surgery.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your operation, including hard candy or gum. If your child is the patient you may receive special instructions concerning eating and drinking. Please be careful to enforce all instructions provided. Also, please follow any other special instructions your surgeon may have given you. Failure to follow these instructions may result in cancellation of your surgery.
- Please be sure to tell your surgeon if you are on any type of blood thinners or aspirin. Please do not take any medications after midnight unless instructed by your surgeon, primary care doctor or the nurse at our center. All adult patients who have an advance directives may bring a copy to be placed in their medical record.
- It is required you arrange for a responsible adult to accompany you to your procedure. They will be responsible for driving you home and remain with you for the first 24 hours after surgery.